Both seasons and possibilities of local producers are important for the daily menu. We have specialised on reindeer from the area, an exclusive and very ecological type of meat directly from the mountains around - read more about it on an own chapter here.
Besides reindeer we do use following products in our menus:
- Goat meat from the farm Valbjør in Vågå
- Mountain trout from mountain lakes in the valley
- Meat from the old norwegian cow
- Bread - some homemade, some from Ødegaarden Bakery
- Herbs, tea and lettuce from the farm Aukrust in Lom
- Cheese from Brimi mountain farm, Avdem farm and Heidal
- Dried meat from Thomas Stebergløkken in Heidal
- Almond potatoes from the farm Sve in Vågå
- Generally only norwegian meat and fish
Besides this we try to pick some local berries from the nature around us, rubarb from the kitchen garden and fresh birch leaves for the menus. Take contact for more detailed information about the menu we serve on a specific day!